In each sentence, there is one word which is wrong. Find the mistake and correct it. Translate the sentences.
Example: All companies should have a dignity at work police. policy
- Labour responsibilities advocates work to prevent child labour. _______
- They think that child labour as exploitative, cruel, and often economically damaging. ________
- Child labour opponents often argue that walking children lack of education. ________
- Child labour is the employment of children over the age determined by law or custom. __________
- This practice is considered exploit by many countries and international organizations. _________